SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
The MBA program of school of management is a flagship program which offers breadth and depth necessary to succeed and make an immediate impact in today’s highly competitive business world.
Corporate world constantly demands individuals who are well equipped to face and successfully overcome the challenges thrown up by the dynamic environment. All businesses are looking for employees who are capable of coping with such demands and possess flexibility coupled with the creativity required for dealing with various situations.
The MBA Program consists of core courses in the fundamental areas of management and elective in the areas of Marketing, Finance, Human Resource and International Business. It aims at equipping students with an ability to question assumptions about business and to make informed decisions. Although the course is necessarily academic in orientation, it aims to build professionals with innovation, dynamism and flexibility required to excel in all settings.
To provide quality management education on par with business standard.
- To enhance the competency of students in the field of business management for effective decision making.
- To foster students with management concepts and skills that enable them to develop as managers and entrepreneurs.
- To motivate students to be professionals with ethical standards and serve society.
Program Educational Objectives
- To have a thorough understanding of the core aspects of management.
- To provide learners with the management tools to identify, analyze, and create business opportunities as well as become new entrepreneurs.
- To prepare them to have a holistic approach towards management functions.
- To motivate them to continuous learning.
- To inspire and make them practise ethical standards in business.
- To apply business acumen through practice
- To understand and solve managerial issues.
- To communicate and negotiate effectively to achieve organizational and individual goals.
- To assess their professional and managerial skills in their workplace.
- To explore and reflect on managerial challenges, and develop informed managerial decisions in a dynamically unstable environment.
- To take up challenging assignments.
- To understand one’s own ability to set achievable targets and complete them.
- To pursue lifelong learning.
- To have a fulfilling business career.